Centre of Excellence for Behaviour Management
Introductory video (4min 6sec)
About the CEBM
The Centre of Excellence for Behaviour Management (CEBM) is one of the six centres* of the Inclusive Education Services (IES) of the English School Boards of Quebec.
It is a provincial service funded and mandated by the Québec Ministry of Education (Ministère de l'Éducation de Québec - MEQ).
It is managed by the Directors General of Quebec's English School Boards.
It is designed to offer support and expertise to the English School Boards of Quebec to help them to increase their capacity to implement best practice approaches in prevention and intervention with students who have CHALLENGING BEHAVIOURS.
The MANDATE of the CEBM is to:
1. Provide SUPPORT to English School Boards
2. Provide continuous PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
3. Engage in RESEARCH and DEVELOPMENT Activities
4. Contribute to the DEVELOPMENT of PROVINCIAL EXPERTISE
Catherine Korah, Behaviour Consultant and Coordinator
Zarina Fernandes, Behaviour Consultant
Nathalie Malo, Translator and Webmaster
Martine Demers, Behaviour Consultant
Eva de Gosztonyi, Psychologist, Honorary member and Founder
SPECIAL THANKS TO:
1. Lucie Brisebois, Special Education Consultant
2. Danielle Van Patter, Special Education Consultant
3. Courtney Paul, Speech Language Pathologist
4. Katia Dorinville, Transition Officer
5. Kerrie Bremner, Special Education Consultant